Shattered Twilight
Shattered Twilight
Shattered Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Twilight

forum for Shattered Twilight of perenolde

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

Almeric Danea and Family missing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danea

Danea

Almeric Danea and Family missing Empty
PostSubject: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Sorry we haven't been on much this last week, I think everything is our lives is coming to a head this week and we've been either too busy or tired to play much.
My father is taking well to the dialysis, he's losing weight a bit too quick though. His blood sugar is now regulating without much if any insulin, which is good. Gordon has been getting up at 5 am to drive him thrice a week. then driving Connor to school at 7.
Also Connor is getting his tubes in his ears Monday morning, and even though it's a pretty standard procedure, he will be anesthetized, and that always has a certain percentage of risk,so I'm pretty nervous.

We also are supposed to move back to our house next weekend, but they still aren't actually done. Freaking slacker contractor. Our lease in this temp house runs out on the 31st, and the temp housing people that supplied the furniture are supposed to pick up the furniture on the 29th, and we still don't have the check to buy our replacement.

ARRRGH stress.

Love ya all and hopefully will be playing from our HOME soon.
Back to top Go down
Luv

Luv

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 pm

Oh my - the floodgates have opened!! Hopefully February will start with some relief from these hurdles - in your own home. Very Happy I'm saying a prayer for you all now.
Back to top Go down
RS

RS

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 pm

Wow that's alot on your plate at once! I hope all goes well for ya'll. Good luck with your move and everything else Smile
Back to top Go down
Alnilam
Admin
Alnilam

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:51 pm

When it hits..its really hits. I only wish that there was something that we could do. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope that all works out in your favor.

*HUGS*
Back to top Go down
https://stwilight.forumotion.com
E

E

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 am

Well, you all know I'm praying... I love you and miss you guys terribly. Just know that Jeff, Brody, and I are thinking of you and can't wait until you are able to come back! Besides, we can do heroics now and need help to get gear! LOL... Almeric Danea and Family missing 406557
Back to top Go down
Danea

Danea

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Lol now on top of everything else, Connor broke his ankle on friday Smile
Thankfully enough he is a tough guy, so not too much issue with pain, but now he's in a splint, and will be getting his cast either monday or tuesday depending on when we can get him to the orthopedist.

I really do miss all of you and wish that I could play, but we are still waiting on money from the insurance co before we can reactivate our accounts Sad.
Back to top Go down
Luv

Luv

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Awww how it tugs on your heart when the kids get hurt... We will certainly keep the light on for your return Idea
Back to top Go down
Danea

Danea

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Well we got the cast on yesterday, he likes it a lot for now, but i'm sure he will be hating it by the end of 3 weeks when it comes off.

That boys pain tolerance amazes me all the time. He has a fracture at the end of one of the bones in his shin, and it doesn't even faze him. When I fractured my toe when I was a kid, it hurt!

But on other news, my Dad should be coming home from the nursing home on next monday! He's recovering well from his valve replacement surgery.

Will keep you all updated and come back when I can. Miss you all.
Back to top Go down
Luv

Luv

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:41 pm

So nice to have some things looking up for you Almeric Danea and Family missing 673608 We're looking forward to you coming back sooon! Almeric Danea and Family missing 406557
Back to top Go down
Danea

Danea

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Well time for an update!

Dad is home and doing well. It's been tricky learning to cook a renal friendly diet, but I think it'll go ok.
Connor gets his cast off on Thursday, and for now is thumping around the house like nobody's business.

An amazing and happy note, we may have found a way to get all our dental problems taken care of for free.
My sister goes to church with a dentist that (hopefully) has agreed to fix my lovely hubby's teeth (which are very bad and hurt constantly) as well as the rest of the family. He of course is fixing Becky's too. Which is a great blessing. Please pray for our success.

We miss you all and are more than happy to return to the game, we just still don't have the funds available to get game cards.
Back to top Go down
Luv

Luv

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:55 pm

Ooo congrats on the dental opportunity! rabbit And glad your loved ones are improving! Very Happy I look forward to one of these evenings finding you online with us again too -- just a matter of time Almeric Danea and Family missing 230555
Back to top Go down
Danea

Danea

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:34 pm

So Gordon has decided to go back to school. We sent in his Fafsa and he has applied to CWI (local community college) He's going for a certificate in Automotive Technology.

He's going to be a mechanic:) He probably won't start till fall semester, so is still looking for a job in the meantime, but Yay school.

We are also hoping to be able to use grants and/or student loans to purchase the tools that he will need in the classes and then he'll be able to use them when he gets a job after he graduates!
Back to top Go down
Luv

Luv

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:34 am

Awesome opportunity!!! Almeric Danea and Family missing 52398
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almeric Danea and Family missing   Almeric Danea and Family missing Empty

Back to top Go down

Almeric Danea and Family missing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Twilight :: Member Discussion :: Discussion-
Jump to: