Shattered Twilight
Shattered Twilight
Shattered Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shattered Twilight

forum for Shattered Twilight of perenolde

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

you may have noticed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drillsarge

Drillsarge

you may have noticed Empty
PostSubject: you may have noticed   you may have noticed EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:32 pm

some of you may have noticed that I haven't been on WoW lately. The reason is that my subscription ran out and I can't afford anymore air time right now, I went to get my car inspected and come to find out, I need new break lines to one wheel and an exhaust from almost the manifold. I'll try to get a card and get back asap. Don't really know when, maybe in a month or two. Hopefully.

I still get on vent to see if I can catch some of you on, but seems no one uses it much.

till then you may have noticed 372111
Back to top Go down
Luv

Luv

PostSubject: Re: you may have noticed   you may have noticed EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:24 pm

I have been missing youuuu!!! So glad you wrote in! I sure hope it isn't too long before you're able to return.....I'll keep a weather eye out for ye! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Alnilam
Admin
Alnilam

PostSubject: Re: you may have noticed   you may have noticed EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Awww hun, I am sorry. We will miss you every minute that you are away. Ping me on msn when ur gettin on vent silly. Take care of what u need to take care of we will be here.
Back to top Go down
https://stwilight.forumotion.com
Eviljess

Eviljess

PostSubject: Re: you may have noticed   you may have noticed EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Sorry i haven't posted until now, been having issues with computer and still tring to work out bugs as we speak. You have been missed in in trade chat, read a few toons say WTB sarge". Get done what needs to be done and we will be here waiting for your return.
Back to top Go down
Drillsarge

Drillsarge

PostSubject: Re: you may have noticed   you may have noticed EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 am

awww so they do miss me in trade. See what trolling does for you lol

I've been playing runescape as a filler.....anyone want to join me thats cool, just tell me your characters name and I'll add to friends and we can play some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you may have noticed   you may have noticed Empty

Back to top Go down

you may have noticed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shattered Twilight :: Member Discussion :: Discussion-
Jump to: